A515 Single End Tenoner
The A515 Single-End Tenoner can accommodate four shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce the highest quality finished part. A PLC controlled servo motor drives the shaper horizontally as a function of the transporter speed to produce a pre-programmed contour.
The A515 Single-End Tenoner can be configured to accommodate a dual sanding station. The first sander spindle rotates with the direction of feed while the second sander spindles rotate against the direction of feed. The stations can be locked for straight sanding or allowed to follow a contour. Dual sanders, when combined with Turbosand rotary sanding system, provide a smooth, high-quality finish on all woods and MDF.
The A515 Single-End Tenoner transport system incorporates a bottom transport chain assembly and a belt hold-down assembly. The transport chain assembly is composed of a urethane top with a double V-lug that travels in a precision-machined double V-track to guarantee a precise linear transition of the part through the machine. The belt hold-down consists of a non-marking urethane belt backed by a roller chain that provides hold-down pressure at every 0.5”. This allows the machine to take very large contour cuts while hanging on to a very small area.
When the substrate is loaded against the precision edge guide, sensors automatically measure the width of the board. As the material is being fed into the machine, contour designs can be scaled automatically to match the width of the substrate.
The A515 Single-End Tenoner is equipped with an onboard design center for the designing of contour cuts. The program is the simplest and the control system is easiest to understand. Designs can be viewed to scale on the touchscreen.
- Configured to accommodate up to four shaping and sanding stations
- Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling
- Can be configured with the servo-controlled horizontal axis on all stations. This, combined with quick-change spindles, eliminates the setup time between profiles
- Double V-track (holds tolerances over time)
- Capable of producing a contour every 2 to 5 seconds
- Capable of processing all components of a five-piece cabinet door
- 17” wide chain with 17” wide dog bars for coping narrow parts (option)